otherwise stated, all material, including web site material and
information is under copyright by Wes Munn.
Illegal use and use of site materials without permission is a violation of copyright laws.
This website is for exclusive use of University of South Carolina student taking BIOL 243/244 labs. All other colleges, universities, and persons (including but not limited to students, instructors, medical institutional facilities) using this site is strictly prohobited. I can read ISP addresses of those logging on without permission.To enter the Virtual Online Lab, please read the terms below to proceed. By clicking to enter the lab you are hereby agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
3. You agree that Virtual Open Lab is ONLY a supplement to further your understanding and is used as a resource to help your successfull pass a healthcare-related anatomy course. It is NOT a guarantee of any particular grade.
4. You will NOT use the site in a malicious or harmful way.
5. Your lab instructor reserves the right to override certain academic content of this site at his/her own risk in his/her lecture/lab and the Webmaster is not responsible for changes your instructor makes in class.
6. You will abide by all copyright laws and understand the maximum penalty by law will be pursued if you violate those laws.
7. You realize that if this website is abused or used in a malicious or harmful way (including but not limited to using the website to cheat during exams, causing harm to students or instructors) this website may be terminated and/or have its password changed without warning or reason given as seen fit by the Webmaster. The website may also be brought down for server maintenance or for any other reason by the Webmaster and/or hosting affiliates without warning.